- Q: Can I stay in the same seat for dinner and the music?
A: Yes! You will keep your seat from the time you sit down to the music ends.
- Q: What is the difference between tickets and cover?
A: Ticketed means one show and the ticket reserves a specific seat as in a theater. Cover means music all night long. Just make reservations, you’ll be seated as in any restaurant and the cover will be added to your bill.
- Q: Can I come for dinner and not for the music?
A: Yes! A La carte dining is available almost every night. You can still hear the music but you are not able to see the musicians. No cover or ticket charge applies. Please alert the host that you would like dinner only seating.
- Q: What is the difference between dinner seats and regular seats?
A: Dinner seats are also called premium dinner seats (PDS), and these seats are closer to the stage. Tax and gratuity is not included in the PDS amount of $39, and if you would like to include a gratuity for your prepaid meal, you may do so the night of the show.
- Q: Can I have dinner in any seat, or do I need to purchase a premium dinner seat (PDS) if I want to have dinner during the show?
A: There is dinner available in any seat and service begins at 5 pm. The only difference between regular seats and PDS is that PDS have a prepaid amount of $39 per person to apply to the total amount of your dinner bill. Regular seats have all the same services but there is no pre-pay, so your total amount for dinner is billed at the end of the night.
1010 Nicollet Ave,
Minneapolis, MN 55403
- The Dakota Jazz Club does NOT provide valet or validated parking.
- There is metered parking available on 10th Street.
- Parking is available in the Public Ramp located on 10th and LaSalle (enter on LaSalle). The ramp is clearly marked by a large Target logo AND a Public Parking sign over the entrance. Take the right hand fork in the ramp (the Public Parking side). The cost is $5 for the entire night after 4:00.
- Take the 10th Street elevator from the LaSalle Ramp to the Skyway level, go across 10th Street and down the escalator to our main entrance.
US Bank Parking Parking Offer:
- Evening parking (after 5:00 pm) at US Bank for Dakota Guests
- Special Discount with Dakota Voucher ($3.75 – usually $5.00)
- Ask your server or host for a parking voucher
- Location: 800 Nicollet Mall (entrance on LaSalle closest to 8th)
From the North
- Take 35W to I-94
- Stay in the I-94 merge lane towards the 11th street Exit
- Take the 11th street exit
- From 11th street, take a right onto LaSalle Ave
- Take LaSalle one block to 10th Street and turn right
- Go one block on 10th street to the right corner of 10th and Nicollet Ave.
From the South
- Take I-35W and follow the downtown Minneapolis exits
From the East
- Take I-94 and follow the downtown Minneapolis exits
From the West
- Take I-394 and follow the downtown Minneapolis exits
- Take the 12th Street exit and turn right onto 12th
- Follow 12th to LaSalle & turn left on LaSalle
- Take LaSalle two blocks to 10th Street and turn right
Cotton Club Jazz Jam Session - Every Friday!
Cotton Club jazz A night in tunisia
Cotton Club Singers, Happy New Year ABBA Jazz