Features- Upgraded pickups
- Vintage Style Jazz Bass control knobs
- Fender Transition logo
zZounds is an authorized dealer of Fender products.
- Body Shape: Jazz Bass
- Neck Shape: Modern "C" Shape
- Number of Frets: 20
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Position Inlays: White Dot Position Inlays
- Fretboard Radius: 9.5" (24.1 cm)
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Neck Material: Maple
- Nut Width: 1.875" (47.6 mm)
- Scale Length: 34" (86.36 cm)
- Neck Plate: Standard 4 Bolt
- Truss Rod Nut: 3/16" Hex Adjustment
- Pickup Configuration: S/S
- Bridge Pickup: Standard Jazz Bass Single-Coil Pickup
- Neck Pickup: Standard Jazz Bass Single-Coil Pickup
- Hardware: Chrome
- Bridge: Standard Vintage 4 Saddle Bass
- Tuning Machines: Standard Opn-Gear Tuners, (4-Over / 1-Under)
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Truss Rod Wrench: 3/16 in. "T-Style" Ball-End Hex (Allen) Wrench
- Saddle Height Adjustment Wrench: 1/16" Hex (Allen) Wrench
- Strings: Fender USA Super Bass 8250/5M, NPS, (.045.065.085.110TW.130TW Gauges)
- Volume 1. (Neck Pickup)
- Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup)
- Master Tone
If you have additional warranty questions, please contact the manufacturer at 800-488-1818
Customer Reviews out of 5 (3 ratings) Rate and Review This Product zZounds has verified that this customer bought this product from us. "nice bass"
Sound: had some string noise at first, but did some small tweeking with the setup and it sounds great. has good highs and nice solid and smooth lowes. Feature: just a nice easy bass to play. just enough basic features to easily get a nice sound out of it for beginners or pros. Ease of Use: this bass has a nice neck that is easy to work with. a little heavy but comfortable. the passive pups and electronics are simple to use and easy to find the sound that i am looking for Quality: built really well. everything is put together very tight. stays in tune very well. the single coil pups are alittle noisy. fender should put a different type of pups on a instrument of this caliber. will most likely change them. i am using a noise suppression pedal that really helps alot of the humming. Value: it is well worth the money that i spent for this bass. if it had different pups it would be worth more money. Manufacturer Support: not had to use them yet The Wow Factor: everyone loves the sound and it looks great. very nice instrument. Overall: really like this bassStyle of Music: christian music 3 of 3 people (100%) found this review helpful. Did you?
Thanks for your opinion!zZounds has verified that this customer bought this product from us. "Great bass"
Overall: My old bass was a five-string Ibanez, which required constant tweaking to gain the right tone. There was very little tweaking involved with this bass and the look, feel and sound knocked me out the first time I plugged it in. After a pro setup, it felt great and was incredibly smooth to play, with minimal string noise. It fills in the bottom end nicely with a heavy, ballsy sound, and you can get that desired P-Bass growl out of it with little effort.Style of Music: Pop, rock, progressive, country 4 of 4 people (100%) found this review helpful. Did you?